My 2nd BirchBox arrived and with much anticipation and excitement. This month BirchBox teamed up with Fashion Designer, Cynthia Rowley to curate “The Box” for this month. She includes her all-time favorite products in sample sizes and shares them with the BirchBox family… Yay! Go Cynthia! This month’s Birch Box includes:
1. Joya | FVsS Composition No. 1 Parfum
- A feminine scent with top notes of bright orange and quince layered over florals and sandalwood.
2. Nuxe | Huile Prodigieuse Multi-usage Dry Oil
- A deliciously foam body was with aloe to keep skin soft long after you’ve toweled off.
3. philosophy | purity made simple one-step facial cleanser
- This perennial award-winner is pH-balanced to gently clear away dirt, oil and makeup.
4. R e d k e n | Shine Flash 02
- A must for all Cynthia’s runway shows, this weightless spray gives hair a brilliant sheen.
5. ybf beauty | automatic eyebrow pencil in ‘universal taupe’
- A two-in-one brow-tamer: the comb brushes hair into place, while the creamy pencil fills in sparse areas.
….. and a BONUS!
* Kind | Almond & Apricot Nut and Fruit Bar
- Snack right with this wholesome bar– no preservatives or hard to pronounce ingredients.
I was so happy to see what was in my box this month. I have a wedding to attend this weekend so after I have a little extra time I will be doing a video on my YOUTUBE showing what was included and give a review of the items listed above.
If you reading this and wondering. “Hey, what’s a Birch Box?” Click this link to my previous BirchBox blog entry to learn more http://www.alwaysradianteveryday.com/2011/06/samples-samples-and-more-samples.html
or visit www.birchbox.com
Stay Tuned for that!