I was selected to received the Summer Beauty VoxBox through the Influenster program. Gosh man, I love my friends at Influenster… and I’ll tell you why.
I was standing in CVS contemplating whether or not I was gonna buy and review the Sally Hansen Magnetic Nail polish. I couldn’t decide which color I wanted so I put it down and walked away. Well to my surprise, Influenster somehow took a peak into my brain and knew I wanted this somehow and included it in my Summer Beauty Voxbox.
Pretty Awesome, eh?
The color that was sent was 905 Red-y Response. This sleek nail lacquer is a far cry from red though. It’s more of a plum purple shade with swirlings of silver in it. Here’s how I did it:
- Remove the overcap (it has a magnet at the top)
- Shake the polish by placing it between the palms of both hands and roll your hands back and forth to activate the polish
- Polish one coat on all nails
- Polish a thick layer of second coat on one nail
- Immediately hover the over cap at the cuticle base with the magnet over the nail for about 10 second and PRESTO!
- Don’t forget to finish with a shiny clear topcoat.
The result is this 3D swirly effect that looks amazing. I have never seen anything like it. This nail polish contains magnetic particles (THE SILVER STUFF) that creates a cool design when it comes in contact with the magnetic overcap. Here’s how mine turned out:
Overall, I give this product 4 stars
The price point is okay for what the nail polish does, it’s not a regular nail polish so I expect it to cost around $7-10, which it is around that price.
Don’t sleep the other shades either visit Sally Hansen’s Website .